Friday, November 21, 2008

Hat Fail

Okay, it's not really a hat. It's a giant, white chocolate Hershey's Kiss.

This is my first attempt at the Anna of Green Cables hat which I fell in love with. All you experienced knitters out there know that you're supposed to check your gauge before starting! I'm seriously too good for that. My gauge is always exactly what it's supposed to be.

I guess this time I didn't bother to use the correct yarn for the job. So, this lovely wool hat is kinda small.

Since it is wool, I think I'll just shrink it and find a baby or a doll who can use it.

So you don't think I'm a total FAILure, come back soon to see my successful Anna of Green Cables. In green, no less.

3 comments:

  1. I love Anne of Green Gables. The hat is perfect for a baby so it's not a failure just a learning experiance.

    So wishing I knew how to knit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i always have to go larger on my knitting (add repeats)...guess i should get around to actually doing a swatch sometime huh?
    r

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by! I would love to hear from you. Have a beautiful day! :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...