Monday, October 5, 2015

Continued Renovations

We put in an order for flooring in the basement, at long last! It is Coretec Plus---a wood-look luxury vinyl plank. I'm excited about it; I hope it lives up to my expectations!

Flooring should arrive in two weeks, so we need to empty the basement and I need to paint the two bedrooms while I have carpeting that can act as drop cloths! The first is 90% finished--and it's the biggest. I need to finish the ceiling because I ran out of paint, and I need to paint the window trim. It's gorgeous! Here's a not-gorgeous picture: 


Since I took that picture, I have finished the walls and the trim/doors. The navy is the old color. The new is Sherwin Williams Sea Salt, a pale gray/green. I am NOT excited about the idea of putting the yucky Cargo beds in here again! Since the boys don't live here anymore, maybe I can do something else with it? I'm thinking TV room with a sleep sofa, and maybe my sewing. The other, smaller room which is the craft room now, can be a simple guest room.


What would you do? What's the statute of limitations on adult children's bedrooms?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping by! I would love to hear from you. Have a beautiful day! :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...