Thursday, April 16, 2015

Same Old Yarn Along



Drop by Ginny's, by clicking the badge, to see everyone else's yarns!





I am still working in the same set of towels and the same book as last week. I wonder if it has something to do with the fact that Lent is over and I'm allowed to peruse  Facebook all I want??

Partly. Partly because I've been busy getting ready for my MIL to visit this week, and here's the painful truth....I don't like knitting with cotton! I doesn't hurt, unlike my attempts with bamboo yarn, but it also doesn't give the same satisfaction that I look for when I knit.

That must be why I am a. Avoiding the towel, and b. Looking for a new project. I plan to hit up a local yarn store tomorrow. Got any suggestions for a fun summer knit?


1 comment:

  1. There's cotton and there's cotton. Try a blend of cotton and something smooth. It's hard for me to get too excited about knitting in the summer, but I'm knitting for a baby shower right now which is kind of fun. I realize the baby will probably wear a sweater about once, but it's a first baby so maybe its siblings will wear it.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by! I would love to hear from you. Have a beautiful day! :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...