Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Catching Fire Premiere

Sorry for the rotten ipicture!
All dressed, braided,  and ready for the Catching Fire premiere last Thursday!   We weren't planning to see it so soon, but there was a last-minute change of plans and the four went to the 8:00 p.m. premiere.

For someone who enjoyed reading the book and dressing as Katniss for the movies, I can't believe she doesn't want me to knit her one of these awesome sweater/vest/cowl thingies!  It's already been copied to Ravelry.


Anyway, she's seen the movie twice already.  Dh and I saw it Saturday.  I thought it was pretty awesome, but it has a terrible ending.  There's not the least bit of resolution to keep you content until the next one comes out!  I'll just have to re-read the book so it feels complete.

Have you seen it yet?  What did you think???

3 comments:

  1. I was disappointed in the first because I didn't find it true to the book. How did no. 2 fare in that regard?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Before I see it, I am curious to know why the ending was so terrible!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I remember the book being like that too! I still haven't seen it. I was actually hoping Tony and I could go out this weekend and see it, but the teenagers might revolt, lol.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by! I would love to hear from you. Have a beautiful day! :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...