Wednesday, May 27, 2015

Yarn Along from the Courthouse




I'm doing my knitting at the county courthouse this week! Yesterday I reported for jury duty and was not my normal, strong-willed self, so I ended up on the jury for a 4-day trial. 

I brought another Honey Cowl project since it's easy to carry, easy to put down and pick up during those minutes/hours of just waiting.

I started a Westport shawl the other day (look it up on Ravelry. I can't do links on the Blogger app!) It's going to be gorgeous, I hope, but the lace requires constant vigilance. Not a project for the courthouse!

Reading this week will consist of whatever non-fiction (I.e. Not gripping) I can squeeze in before my eyes won't stay open any longer. Commuting and sitting all day is exhausting!

2 comments:

  1. Doing your civic duty....!!! Last time I got called for jury duty, of course, I had my knitting with me. And during the general intro the balif (or whoever he was) looked directly at me and said, 'naturally, there will be no knitting in the court'. Boo on him. Luckily, I wasn't called. I keep wondering if my knitting had anything to do with it.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by! I would love to hear from you. Have a beautiful day! :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...