Friday, May 22, 2015

Quick Takes on a Slow Computer!


---1---

It's Friday! One more event checked off the list! I barely know what day it is, except dh went to work (so, not Saturday or Sunday!) and we talked about weekend plans. But, I turned on the computer and was still surprised to see a blog post that said "It's Friday!"

---2---

We still have a busy weekend ahead, followed by another busy week, and I have a lot of managerial stuff to do with American Heritage Girls. My brain is fried, already. I think it's going to start leaking out my ears soon. Just ignore me if you find me muttering to myself in the corner!

---3---

And you know what's going to drive me around the bend? My slow computer! It's as if it just got 2 broken legs and is hobbling everywhere. I could seriously get my knitting out and knit a row while pages are loading! That might actually help me maintain my sanity....or I could jog in place and get some exercise...

---4---

On a happier note, I get to spend a chunk of the day with my favorite 25 year-old who came home for just a day!

---5---

In an effort to cope with the busy-ness without losing my mind, I did start a new book and a new knitting project! The book is Stealing Jenny, which is about a young mother of five who is pregnant and kidnapped by someone who wants her baby. Creepy, but I think it will turn out okay. 
 

---6---

I finally started a Honey Cowl with 2 yarns that have been in my stash for a while. I'm not so sure how I feel about the two of them in this project. Both the brown and the blue are lovely colorways, but I feel as if the blend is just muddying up the blue. What do you think? 
 


---7---

Got a leetle biopsy done on my arm Thursday. Waiting for results. If you want to say a prayer for a good result, I'll be thankful! 




~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Join the fun at Kelly's for more 7 Quick Takes!

And because I mentioned knitting and reading, I'm also linking up with Ginny!

2 comments:

  1. #1: I totally know the feeling!

    #5: Ellen Gable does the #7QT!

    #6: Loving the colors.

    #7: Praying.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous. I love the blue and brown together. Nice. I just found the Yarn Along. Wow. It's quite a group!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by! I would love to hear from you. Have a beautiful day! :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...