Thursday, August 30, 2012

A Lazy Day

Do you have those days where you just can't get moving?  It's not so much a physically tired thing as a mentally tired thing.  Today I have an "I don't want to be stressed about life" attitude.  I'll probably regret it later in the day when the house is a wreck and I need to get everyone to help clean it up, so my hard-working husband thinks I've been busy all day.  But I think I just spilled the beans since he reads my blog!

Often, these days turn out to be the busiest, most productive days because I'm so mentally disorganized that I can do only 2 things:  Pray and Clean.

Cleaning and getting half-finished projects finished and put away give me the feeling that I'm in control of my life.


Praying is what I do when I know I'm not in control and I don't know what else to do.  Lately, I find myself turning to Our Blessed Mother Mary more and more for help and guidance.

How do you handle Those Days?

1 comment:

  1. Well, I'm having that day myself. Did the bare minimum for work, took Little Brother for a haircut, spent most of the rest of the day reading a (whole) book and now am trying to dredge up the energy to make an easy dinner.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by! I would love to hear from you. Have a beautiful day! :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...