Friday, September 11, 2015

Weekend Update

A few weekends ago, I was working hard on this shawl and made a fair amount of progress---several inches, which is really good for me. At the end of the day I was starting to get concerned that I have been knitting for so long without making mistakes that I might have reached the end of my good luck streak. So, instead of quitting, what did I do ??  I kept knitting. And then I found a mistake in the lace. Not having any more knitting mojo or time to put into it, I gave it up. The next day I needed a simple project that would not require so much brainpower.

I started the stripe study shawl which is pure garter stitch! That should make it easy enough not to screw it up when I am tired! Conveniently, it also uses two skeins of yarn that I did not know what to do with.
The boys in the boat promises to be an interesting read, but I have not had much time to devote to it at bedtime....because I'm spending so much time working on my simple, stripe study shawl that I am too tired to read when I go to bed.

See how much progress I have made on my stripe study shawl since I started this blog post two weeks ago?


Linking up very belatedly with Ginny and friends!

1 comment:

Thanks for dropping by! I would love to hear from you. Have a beautiful day! :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...