Monday, May 4, 2015

Are we Friends?

Funny post title! Does it have you wondering?

Lately, I've been getting quite a few friend requests on Facebook. I think they're mostly spam because the people don't have any other friends to speak of. But there are some that do. My FB account is pretty secure, unless they've made changes that I don't know about, so I don't usually get strange friend requests.

I keep my FB friends limited to IRL friends and occasional blogger friends with whom I've developed a relationship over the years of commenting on each other's posts. So, if you have made a friend request that I have ignored, please don't be offended. It just means you need to comment regularly so we can get to know each other!

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping by! I would love to hear from you. Have a beautiful day! :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...