Sunday, November 2, 2014

Frogging


Guys, there's nothing like having a nagging feeling in the back of your head whenever you pick up your knitting, that you've done something wrong. But you can't figure out what it is, so you just keep knitting. It's also not very pleasant to wake up in the middle of the night and suddenly realize what the problem is. Then, you can spend way too much time lying there thinking about how to fix it without ripping out the whole thing.

Unfortunately, I don't think there's a fix for this, (my short-rows are too short!) and the whole thing...well, one third of it...will have to come out. And that is such a pain when you're knitting with multiple colors, and all the color changes involve twisting the yarn around each other. So it will all have to be untangled as Iunravel it. Oh happy day!


What fun are YOU going to have on this beautiful fall Sunday?

2 comments:

  1. Oh the worst part of all that was waking up in the middle of the night!

    I can't frog rows and rows -- I have to rip it out, which usually involves starting over. I'm just that stubborn, or impatient, I don't know which. Maybe both. I hope you're back to knitting by now.

    I didn't do anything fun yesterday. Catching up on some laundry that was piling up beyond my ability to do it on Monday. Cooking breakfast, lunch and peeling potatoes, turnips and carrots for a New England dinner...gosh, what else did I do? We go to Mass at noon, then lunch, and then it's usually time to start dinner which runs into the dinner and then I'm beat. We did have soul cakes which was the first sugar I've had in a while. They tastes pretty darned good.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by! I would love to hear from you. Have a beautiful day! :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...