Sunday, May 12, 2013

Mother's Day

Happy Mother's Day to all the beautiful moms out there who work so hard for their families!

Reading Mother's Day posts has me teary-eyed already.  How many of you are in tears today?  My husband keeps saying he's not doing anything for me today because I'm not his mother, (I think he's joking) but his mother is actually here today, so he can celebrate with her.  

My mom, God rest her soul, is not here, but I hope she knows how much I love her and miss her. 

My children are not all here, yet.  There is one more missing who is returning from a camping trip this morning.  Then, we will all be together for today, and I will enjoy having all my children together for one more day.  

My Blessed Mother

2 comments:

  1. Happy Mother's Day, sweet friend. This is my least favorite holiday, and I should be smacked because my mom was with me! I will offer up my torture for you. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Mother's day to you too! God bless you. Have a wonderful day. I hope it's not a sad day for you, missing your mom.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by! I would love to hear from you. Have a beautiful day! :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...