Friday, February 18, 2011

Yarn-along Miracle

My computer finally allowed me to post my pics!  I'm scared to try to participate in Barbara's 52 Weeks photo link-up.  I still don't know what the problem is; everthing was updated and the pics still didn't show up.  I tried to post them in Ravelry, but they didn't work there either, so it must not be a Blogger problem.

~~~~~~~~
At long last, here is my scarf. 

  I love it and I love the yarn.  Spud and Chloe fine.  I think I'm going to use it again to make a summer top that I've had my eye on for a year.  It's got a lovely drape to it.

In the meantime, I've started reading Alice I Have Been for bookclub, though  I'm still working on One Thousand Gifts.  I can see where she's going, but I'm almost ashamed to say there are things I really don't like about this book (1000 Gifts).  It makes it slow going, although I am drawn to her habit of gratitude, which may be why I was inspired to buy that particular book when I was equally interested in several others at the time.  It's funny to say, but this book that I don't particularly like may be the answer to an oft-prayed prayer! 
The new project is the Coronet hat made with Knit Picks Wool of the Andes in Hollyberry.  The yarn was in my huge stash given to me by a friend.  I like projects that don't require a purchase!  

~~~~~~
I'm off to see if I can still link up with Ginny.  You can find other book and yarn projects at her blog!

2 comments:

  1. Wow, I love the blue scarf! Pretty, pretty yarn. I'll have to remember it.

    Are you finding that the book makes you feel melancholy?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by! I would love to hear from you. Have a beautiful day! :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...