Thursday, December 31, 2009

The Year in Review



Sacraments


Drama


Hiking


Frolicking in the fields


Philly Cheesesteaks


Children of the Corn


Crunched Car


Another College Decision


The End of the Georgia Drought



Milestones


Family!

In some ways it has been a hard year, but in the end it's the blessings that stand out.  I don't know what 2010 will bring; I'm scared to think about it.  All I can do is keep praying and hoping and taking one day at a time.  And trust that God will give me the grace to handle what comes---as long as I stay close to Him.

May God bless your families in 2010!

2 comments:

  1. very well done! I think my favorite shot is B and the college decision. Classic!

    Hoping for God's grace in 2010 as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy New Year, Sara! Great memories.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by! I would love to hear from you. Have a beautiful day! :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...