Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Soul Cakes

Barbara's yummy, yummy cinnamon doughnuts.


The touch of cinnamon in the dough is heavenly.



I need a doughnut cutter, but TMax did a great job of cutting and shaping.

I didn't think the recipe would make nearly as many as it did, but there were plenty for my doughnut-loving family.  We even had leftovers!




I love how they plumped up from ragged little dough circles into delectable, fat doughnuts!






They're not Alton Brown's but they are, most assuredly, good eats!

1 comment:

  1. hubby bought a small deep fat fryer just so he could learn to make donuts....

    gotta love a manlike that!


    I emailed him your recipie

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by! I would love to hear from you. Have a beautiful day! :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...