Friday, July 4, 2008

Oh, and how could I forget...

I cleaned off my stairs yesterday! Go me! Go me! Well, mostly. I cleaned off 4 stairs and there are only 3 small books on the last one. Almost done planning those lessons.

Of course, this is completely ignoring the fact that I need to go downstairs and clean up the schoolroom because it's turning into one of those "stash and dash" rooms. You know, you just shove the junk onto any available surface in the room and run away instead of putting it away properly? That is going to be a 15-minutes-at-a-time a la Flylady job.

1 comment:

  1. HEY!!! When did you do this? How come you didn't tell me? (Or did you, and I forgot, because I am - though no longer young -- stupid?)

    Congrats on the stairs. Definitely something to shoot fireworks over.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by! I would love to hear from you. Have a beautiful day! :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...