Friday, June 27, 2008

So my blog won't be lonely...

I guess it's time to stop in and say "Hi!" I've started a blog (obviously!) and played around a little with the design. Still not sure what I'm blogging about, but I don't have time to give it much thought right now. It's time to take a shower and get started on my running around for the day---taking Katie to the Marta station and the big boys to football practice, and leaving the little'uns here to fend for themselves and walk to the LAST Friday Funday for swim team. They finished the season 5-0! Now for the County meet tomorrow and Sunday and then the banquet on Monday, and we're done!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping by! I would love to hear from you. Have a beautiful day! :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...