Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Playing with the Camera

Yesterday we were having fun exploring the settings on our new camera. We have no idea what we're doing (the teens have a slightly better idea!), but it's fun. They got some neat shots:








The pile of cash, considered photo-worthy by Madden, was given to me by TMax and the Pipster who have saved their birthday and Christmas cash to buy an Ipod Nano to share. Thanks to their 2 very generous sets of grandparents, and January birthdays, we ordered it yesterday.



2 comments:

  1. I love experimenting with new camera's. How fun! I think I'll have to settle for experimenting with my old camera.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by! I would love to hear from you. Have a beautiful day! :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...